Welcome to the Community!

4K Ultra HD TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 5 (685 Views)

65-X8500E optical sound stops every period of time

I bought this tv two days ago and everything is good but this optical sound problem

i saw US version 850E software that this problem got fixed in the latest software update

but not on mine 8500E

will sony fix it in the next update??

thanks

Message 2 of 5 (625 Views)

Re: 65-X8500E optical sound stops every period of time

Hi Aladino,

Welcome and thank you for considering the SONY Community!

The TV model you have provided appears to be a non-US model. To best assist you, we recommend contacting the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Best regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Message 3 of 5 (608 Views)

Hi Aladino

Can you help to elaborate the optical sound problem that you are experiencing, so as to further understand on your issue? 

Thanks!

Regards

Ann

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 5 (585 Views)

Hi, i'm connecting optical cable from my home theater to my TV, when i play a movie the sound stop for a two seconds or more and start again, during the movie it keeps on stoping and coming back.

when i pause the movie and re play it, movie start without the sound for like two seconds or more and come back.

that issue got fixed in 850E american version changelog, why sony wont fix it for us?

Message 5 of 5 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Aladino

Thanks for your reply. 

Have you tried using the same optical cable to connect with any other audio device so as to troubleshoot if there is any issue with the optical cable. Does this happen to other movies as well? 

Can you also share with us the model no of your Home Theatre as well?

Thanks!

Regards

Ann

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook