Welcome to the Community!

4K Ultra HD TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 3 (668 Views)

65x9300D nothing will connect or sync

Everything worked fine when I purchased it but since it has updated, the following issues are occurring.

- will not connect to dual shock 4. Just hangs on the searching screen despite following the on screen instructions.
- voice button on remote not working. Have tried resyncing in settings. I have the orange light on the remote flashing but on screen, it also just hangs on the instructions screen (hold vol down and voice button for 3 seconds)
- android keyboard. On my Nexus 5 it connects but won't allow me to type (no keyboard on my phone). On my pixel phone, it sees the TV in the list but won't connect.

I have a wifi network set up in the house and the TV is connected directly via ethernet. Streaming of shows works fine.

If anyone can lend some assistance it would be great and appreciated. If not, I am going to return it as it is still under warranty. Thanks
Message 2 of 3 (582 Views)

Re: 65x9300D nothing will connect or sync

Hi Dspiteri

Thank you for your post!

Official support of Dualshock 4 will end with the Android OS7 (Nougat) update. You can refer to more details in this FAQ link

For the Voice button issue, you can try unpairing and pairing the remote control. If the issue still persists, you can try to off and on the AC adaptor. Otherwise, if it is still not working, you may need to send it to the Service Centre for further diagnosis.

For Android keyboard issue, are you using Video & TV Sideview to connect with the TV?

Regards

Ann

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 3 of 3 (97 Views)

Re: 65x9300D nothing will connect or sync

Hi Ann,

When is the Nougat upgrade expected for this model? I can see that the upgrade was rolled out in the US early this year and its still not in Australia.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook