4K Ultra HD TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (102 Views)

Andriod Update on KD55XD9305 Caused TV to stop starting

Hi,

I have a message to update Andriod on my 13-Month-old Sony TV (KD55XD9305). I started the update nd left it for a couple of hours. When get back to switch it on there is no response. Tried to do a soft reset by unplugging power cable for a couple of minutes and then 30 min and eventually overnight, but it does not switch on - there is no sound or lights coming on.

As it is out of warranty (had 12 months warranty) and it is 13 months now! Sony will not cover it, they have referred me to a 3rd party repair centre.

Any suggestions on how to do a hard reset to start re-install of Andriod?

Thanks in advance for you help.

ASenna04

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)

Re: Andriod Update on KD55XD9305 Caused TV to stop starting

Hi ASenna04,

Thank you for visiting the SONY Community!

Greetings and thank you for your message. On this site, we are able to provide assistance for customers in North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. For further assistance regarding your product, we highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook