Welcome to the Community!

4K Ultra HD TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 11 of 17 (955 Views)

Re: Error messages 'Undortunately DirectSettings has stopped

Hi Melonboy,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Greetings and thank you for your message. On this site, we are able to provide assistance for customers in North America. For further assistance regarding your product, we highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/
>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 12 of 17 (909 Views)

Bought a Smiley Frustratedony XBR 55X 850d -
Worse tv I've ever bought and it's all in the software. It has always been slow to respond and I guess a software update happened and now i get these ****** warning ALL THE TIME - "unfortunatel, interactiveTvPlatform has stopped" and the program guide. Pops up ALL THE TIME
Highlighted
Message 13 of 17 (848 Views)

Hi Seventyx70,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Have you tried calling our Technical Support team about this issue?
If so, kindly send your reference number/event ID to me via Private Message(PM) so we can further assist you.

Thanks,
>Joffrey

Rookie
Message 14 of 17 (438 Views)

Exactly the same problem just constant pop up error meaaagea on a daily basis...please advise of UK support number asap....won't buy a Sony TV again that's for sure!!!😠😤
Rookie
Message 15 of 17 (387 Views)

Hey Paulgong

If you've not found a solution yet (which, I sincerely hope you have), I have a short term fix.

I turned everything (thats the whole home entertainment system) off, at the GPO. Waited a minute, then switched everything on, again. IT Crowd references withheld.

It seems to have solved that extremely annoying, and (quite honestly) distressing error, for now......

Good Luck, Mate.

Viv

Message 16 of 17 (377 Views)

Hi Pennylizharris,

Welcome to the SONY Community!

Greetings and thank you for your message. On this site, we are able to provide assistance for customers in North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. For further assistance regarding your product, we highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Message 17 of 17 (376 Views)

Hi Vivreson,

Welcome to the SONY Community!

Kindly provide us the exact model number of your Sony device so we can further assist you.

Best regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook