4K Ultra HD TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 4 (740 Views)

Model number: KD65X9004A - Horizontal Lines in 65 inch 4K TV Panel

Dear SONY Customer Relationship manager,

I had faith on SONY products and paid 4 Lakhs to buy a TV thinking that I will be  enjoying it for long years but that's not the case now.....

If SONY has very good quality assurance checks then why the TV showing up issues within 2 years of time frame... I am not satisfied with response received from SONYINDIA and please put me to International level Customer relationship manager..

I would like to take this case to SONY International and get this escalated.. I am not going to give up here as I can not invest 1.18 lakhs further to have this TV...

I am looking forward to meet the manager in person and explain the pain which entire family going through... (it hard earned money,.. still I am paying the EMI for it)....

Read the example which I sent to SONY INDIA customer care mail chain.. Apple is the company ... truly deserved for their service as the replaced the graphics motherboard after 5 years.. they didn't ditch me saying that the laptop is not in warranty so we can's fix it.. they accepted their failure product and replaced it for free of cost...

Please put me into SONY international manager so that I can reach them out...

Thanks
Vinoth M
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 2 of 4 (696 Views)

Re: Model number: KD65X9004A - Horizontal Lines in 65 inch 4K TV Panel

Hi Vinoth,

Same situation here, I purchased 50 inch Sony Bravia TV in Nov 2016. Within span of 10 months now there are white horizontal lines on all over the screen and screen auto shuts down after 10 mins.

I have logged complaint on 10th sept 2017, but till date I haven't received any call from technician.

Before sony, I had LG TV, which I used for 7 years, one time for minor defect after 6 years I had to call their customer service, on the very next day the issue got fixed.

Rookie
Message 3 of 4 (513 Views)

thank you MithileSEC,

agree with you. SONY is being reputed organization, they should meet the customer needs.. i am asking SONY India customer care manager to connect me with SONY international customer relationship manager, but none of them are responding for my mail..

we should avoid buying SONY products as their customer relation and their product is not perfoming as they claim while they selling or promoting their products..

SONY Team,

i dont knwo whether are you able to view this messages.. please do help us and keep your reputation high among the customers.

thanks

Vinoth M

+91-9900251273

Message 4 of 4 (459 Views)

Hello Vinothm,

Thank you for considering Sony Community!

Greetings! It appears that you are located outside the US. For further assistance, we kindly recommend visiting our Sony Global Website for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Best Regards,

_Bob

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook