4K Ultra HD TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (269 Views)

Problem with KD-49X7000E. No wifi signal or antenna signal

Hello Sony users,

I have recently bought the KD-49X7000E Sony Bravia, was working fine for a month, although now I have encountered a issue with the wifi scanning signal & Digital signal.

I got home one night, turned on the TV and noticed that the tv was resetted. It was asking me to setup the to as you would the first time you buy it (Factory Reset). I am not able to find any channels within the digital tuning and not find any wifi signal. There is wifi signals around me available as I have checked on my phone. Please help me, as I want to avoid getting Sony to come out and repair the tv.

Thank you, Aaron
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 4 (189 Views)

Re: Problem with KD-49X7000E. No wifi signal or antenna signal

Any help please!??
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4 (142 Views)

Hello Aarontorino,

Welcome and thank you for considering the SONY Community!

The TV model you have provided appears to be a non-US model. To best assist you, we recommend contacting the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.  

Best regards,

-Erin  

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Message 4 of 4 (106 Views)

Hi Aarontorino

Thank you for your post.

Have you tried performing factory reset? If the issue still persists, I would recommend you to arrange for Home Service so that the technician can perform further diagnosis on the issue. 

Regards

Ann

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook