Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

4K Ultra HD TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 1 of 3 (331 Views)

Terrible Product Quality - Sony XBR-65X930D

Second time in approximately 18 months TV will not turn on. After weeks of waiting for parts and service the last time, Sony replaced my TV with a new one. Here I am with the same issue again and I see Sony is aware of a power board issue. It doesn't help that I spent good money on this known faulty product, wish I had bought a Samsung instead! Let's see how many more weeks it will take to repair this one. Seems like I should be credited back, or refunded money for a known faulty product.

Message 2 of 3 (250 Views)

Re: Terrible Product Quality - Sony XBR-65X930D

Hi Grusso1,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We regret to hear what happened with this TV. Please check your community inbox. 

I sent a private message. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)

Re: Terrible Product Quality - Sony XBR-65X930D

So, Sony sends a tech out to fix the TV. TV powers on now, and same thing as last time - no picture! After over an hour on the phone between thre tech and Sony support, reseating cables that had not been touched, I'm offerred a replacement TV. Keep in mind that I bought a brand new TV that has already been replaced once, and now Sony will send me a "refurbished" TV that may have blemishes. Interesting, I didn't pay good money for a possibly blemished TV. How is this making me whole? In addition to my TV not working, and already replaced by Sony, they now want "proof of purchase" and pictures of the TV with it turned on. Really? They already have all the information they need, but now I have to prove I bought it? Absoultely terrible product and customer service. I will never buy another Sony product and will be sure to pass my experience along to all of the service members and government employees I know (and I bet I know thousands). Anyone interested in a class action law suit for Sony selling a known defective product? I'm starting my research now. Think I'll call some friends at DOJ tomorrow morning. 

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook