4K Ultra HD TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 9 (1,450 Views)

Worst TV KD-49X7000E

Hello,

i bought SONY KD-49X7000E model TV 2 weeks back. The TV functions are very slow, wifi connection always lost, mirroring is big challenges, and it is internet tv with very poor keyboard support and youtube will not work thru direct remote control button, very less function, finally this TV model is not wrought to buy. it fails model.

now the tv is not working that to with in 2 weeks then think about the quality. It is not only this TV i am using Xperia mobile that also lot of problems like memory and hug frequently. i don't what is quality Sony maintaining.

sony should call back this TV because this whole product is a bug.

Now, i came to the conclusion that i should not select Sony product because all products are a bug and not tested properly. now i understood that the Sony created volatile market about his product and all are wourthless products, so better go other product even i can get good future and quality for my money.

even i suggest to my friend don't go Sony because i understood based on my experience.

Enthusiast
Message 2 of 9 (1,379 Views)

Re: Worst TV KD-49X7000E

Dudee we have a similare problem problem !!

signature: Top Greatest Heavyweight Boxers Of All Time

http://viralcueva.com
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 9 (1,356 Views)

My biggest pain is no one ready to accept the Sony TV defect.
When I rose the ticket in Sony portal, the customer service is suggested to check with retailers too and My retailer is telling me to contact Sony.
Even I had anger on yesterday to break the TV in road that in front of the Mid velliy Mall in KL.

Why I am telling this to think about the product quality and Then think about my pain due to that TV after paying RM 3000 for this worst TV.
Highlighted
Message 4 of 9 (1,298 Views)

Hi Pandiyan,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

^Ron

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 9 (1,216 Views)

I second all the opnions above and I too bought this TV whichI regretted like ******. Expensive yet fail in almost every aspect. I even had to call in the service guy to change the tv panel because it was extremely cloudy. Then the replaced tv panel has got a scratch on the screen and this can go on and on. This product marks the failure of SONY in the tv industry. If you can't be bothered, then don't even produce such a product.

I don't think there will be a chance to change this model through this forum but if you do allow this, please can someone from SONY get in touch with me?

Message 6 of 9 (1,108 Views)

Hi Stevensan,

Welcome and thank you for considering the SONY Community!

We are sorry for the inconvenience. To best assist you, may we have the model number of your TV?

Hope to hear from you.

Best regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 9 (1,052 Views)

KD-49X7000E As per title of this topic
Message 8 of 9 (966 Views)

Hi Stevensan,

Thank you for considering the SONY Community!

We appreciate providing us this information. To best assist you with this, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.   

Best regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Enthusiast
Message 9 of 9 (937 Views)

Erin, your standard reply is as good as no reply. If there is no internal comms in Sony I wonder what good is this forum for you guys. Anyway let this thread be a warning to the rest. Looking for a tv? I suggest you look elsewhere...

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook