4K Ultra HD TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 5 (336 Views)

XBR65X930D Won’t power on

[ Edited ]

After reading multiple posts about this issue, I have now had it happen to my tv purchased in Dec 2016. Not even a year old and it dies, that is horrible. Can’t wait for the canned response from Sony asking about serial numbers. They know they have a product with issues maybe not all of them but there is a defect and it seems they will not acknowledge it. I think it’s almost about time for a class action lawsuit to maybe drive the idea home. I will make an attempt to call this so called support line and see what that gets me. 

How do you even offer products that can’t even make it a year? I wish I kept my pioneer that was 15 years old and still performed every time you hit the power button. 

I have tried all the troubleshooting steps and tested power from the power supply it is pumping out 24v, so that’s not it. 

Aggravating to say the least.

Enthusiast
Message 2 of 5 (282 Views)

Re: XBR65X930D Won’t power on

Hey Sony,

How about a reply. You are useless as a company and your support ******. I will make sure at every moment to talk people out of purchasing your products. Pioneer or Samsung will be my next TV.

Message 3 of 5 (150 Views)

Hi Climate825,

Welcome and thank you for considering the SONY Community!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience as well for the delayed response. Please send me a private message and include your reference number so we could take a closer look into this matter.

We look forward hearing from you.

-Erin

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 5 (99 Views)

Mine had this issue as well. I called the support department and scheduled a service call. Within a week the technician came to my house and fixed it. It went very smooth and easy.

Message 5 of 5 (19 Views)

Hi Toyo,

Welcome to Sony Community! 

Our apologies for the inconvenience that this may have caused.

We are glad that you already processed the repair service.

Thank you for trust with us.

Regards,
-Jay

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook