Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 1 (665 Views)

XBR75Z9D, Customer Service will not respond

[ Edited ]

I had ordered the XBR75Z9D for my replacement tv.

The tv was supposed to arrive 2-3 weeks after I placed the order, September 27th 2017 would be the very earliest and October 4th 2017 would be the very latest. It is October 9th, still no tv, customer service will not help, the person who took my order will not respond (Customer Service KNOWS that!)

I already spent hundreds of dollars on a new tv stand for a tv that might not never come!

If I ordered the tv at this very moment from Best Buy, they would deliver it in just 4 days (October 13th). If I had any questions about it or there's a problem with the delivery, Best Buy would help me and let me know if there is a problem with the delivery.

If I ordered the tv at this very moment from Nebraska Furniture Mart, they would deliver it  TOMORROW (October 10th). If I had any questions about it or there's a problem with the delivery, Nebraska Furniture Mart would help me and let me know if there is a problem with the delivery.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook