4K Ultra HD TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (1,352 Views)
Accepted Solution

XBR900e and Xbox One

I'm having an issue with my TV and Xbox. Whenever I want to use it, I have to reboot the TV inorder for it to pickup the signal. I've tried it on HDMI 2 and 3, same thing. I don't have any other HDMI devices so I'm not sure if the same thing would happen with something else. It's not a deal breaker, but it's a bit annoying. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4 (1,279 Views)

Re: XBR900e and Xbox One

Hi RonnieAlexander,

Welcome to Sony Community!

Our apologies for the inconvenience that this may have caused. This issue can isolate by enhancing the HDMI signal format.

You can activate the enhanced format of the TV by following the guidelines from this link: https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/75848.

Regards,
-Jay

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4 (1,273 Views)

Hi Jay, thanks for your reply! I already have the HDMI set to enhanced as this was needed to use the Xbox in 4K/hdr.

Regards,
Ronnie
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 4 (1,226 Views)

I've found the solution thanks to Jay, I've fixed my problem by going to Settings/Picture & Display and changing Dynamic Range from Auto to Full. Now my TV displays my Xbox without requiring a reboot.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook