Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (271 Views)
Accepted Solution

Youtube app not working SONYKD49XD7005BAEP

Hi I just connected my Sony TV to the Internet two days ago. YouTube was working fine for the past 5 months . And now it is not working. It keeps giving me the error message 'please check your network connection' everytime I try to get on that app. I checked my Internet connection, I am able to get on Netflix without any problems. I also switched off everything unplugged and replugged the wires, and still unable to get in YouTube app on TV. Even i cannot go the google play store it says sing into google account, eventhough i have given my accounts details and password many times still again and again it says to sign in - use your photne or laptop or use your password. By the way, YouTube works fine on the other laptops and phones.

Enthusiast
Message 2 of 2 (259 Views)

Re: Youtube app not working SONYKD49XD7005BAEP

My problem is resolved when i updated the date and time, some whow there is wrong date and time shows in my TV. this is one of the solution given for youtube not working for mobile device.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook