Welcome to the Community!

4K Ultra HD TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (208 Views)

faulty LED panel on XBR65X900C

A year after purchase - the LED panel shows a very visible bright vertical line and a horizontal line. Factory reset did not work and Sony Tier 1 support says that TV is just out of warranty period and they cannot assist. I feel like I've been robbed of my $4000 investment on the SONY TV. The tv and the technology is great. But tons of problems with the panel completely irresponsive IR Touchpad and various other light adjusting color issues.

The unit was purchased 14 months ago. I did not purchase any extra warranty coverage from Bestbuy having strong faith on sony products! i called up customer support and they mentioned since the TV was out of warranty - i would have to take it in to an authorized support office near to my city. So i called the support team and they let me know upon inspection that the unit would need to be replaced! How crazy is that such a big company would not even stand by their product even though the warranty period just ended!

Message 2 of 2 (176 Views)

Re: faulty LED panel on XBR65X900C

Hello sfinc7, thank you for your message. Welcome to SONY Community!

horizontal lines.jpg

Sony Service Locator: http://corporate.sony.ca/html/locator/locator.html

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook