Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Action Cam

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Enthusiast
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎03-09-2017
Message 1 of 6 (1,514 Views)

FDR-X3000 25% of video blurry

[ Edited ]

Hi

 

If anyone could help it would be great.  When I record a video I noticed that the left side of the video about 25% is blurry and the other 75% is crystal clear in 4k.   It is really annoying please see the sample video and pause it looking at the trees in the distance.  When I move the camera to the left the area which was on the left 25% moves to the right 75% and now is crystal clear. 

 

Capture: 2160 30p 60m

Steadyshot ACT On

Wide Angle - Default On in 4K

Vivid Color - On

 

I have been hearing this has been happening to a few people.

 

 

https://youtu.be/ErfYnxw7-9c?t=3m38s

 

Thanks For All Your Help

 

 

Rookie
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎08-07-2017
Message 2 of 6 (1,074 Views)

Re: FDR-X3000 25% of video blurry

Thank you for posting! I have exactly the same problem! It is indeed annoying! Did you find out anything about it? Thank you!

Expert
Posts: 84
Registered: ‎05-27-2017
Message 3 of 6 (1,045 Views)

Re: FDR-X3000 25% of video blurry

[ Edited ]

I'm not seeing it. (Any blurry areas).

 

Enthusiast
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎03-02-2017
Message 4 of 6 (646 Views)

Re: FDR-X3000 25% of video blurry

[ Edited ]

Mine came back from repair 100% blurry. I sent it back a 2nd time and they claimed nothing was wrong but it was much more in focus. However, after looking closer I found that the right half is blurry. I read on Reddit that blurry areas can be caused by the lens not being seated properly or becoming unseated.

 

Before repair.

 

After 2nd repair.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Posts: 12
Registered: ‎02-16-2017
Message 5 of 6 (164 Views)

Re: FDR-X3000 25% of video blurry

 

So If I understand correctyl Sony did not fix the issue ?

Expert
Posts: 297
Registered: ‎02-03-2016
Message 6 of 6 (139 Views)

Re: FDR-X3000 25% of video blurry

This is interesting. I too had blurry spots on the X3000 when shooting in 4K.

 

Now, for other reasons, I shoot at 1080 50fps and don't see this anymore.

 

This is my last video

 

https://vimeo.com/237745496

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook