Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (148 Views)

Mount for running

Hello,

I am new here and user of HDR-AZ1.

I bought it to record my trail runnings but i had some fails...

First of all I bought OEM shoulder mount and when i started to run, my cam was VERY unstable on my shoulder as a result to not record anything.

I want your opinion from someone that have an experience with head mount(BLT-CHM1) i prefer or chest on running to tell me if it is good to buy it. I dont want to make any useless order again and i want your help.

I hope to understand me because my english is not so good.

Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)

Re: Mount for running

[ Edited ]

The mount you linked is rather unstable and pulls the camera away from your head due to the leverage.

Which will allow it to shake annoyingly much.

The better mount is the Universal Head Mount kit, with which you can get very stable footage.

Pro-Tip: Mount the camera upside down to get closer to your eye level and also move the mount-plate away from your ear, forward towards your temple, so your face/nose/eyebows are not/less dominant in the frame compared to if you mount it like in the reference images on the packaging.

You can use it by screwing the little black adapter rail to your AZ1, which has the 1/4 inch thread on it.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook