Welcome to the Community!

Action Cam

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (293 Views)

RM-LVR2V Update to 2.0 Failed

I attempted to update my RM-LVR2V from version 1.0 to 2.0.  It appeared to be working, so I walked away.

When I returned it appeared to be completed, i.e. the green progress bar had disappeared and the Finish button was hot. So I clicked it.

Then nothing. The RM-LVR2V device screen was dark, the small red light to the lower left of the Rec/Enter button was lit and there were no indications that anything was going on. So I removed the USB cable and pressed the power button. Nothing.

It would not turn on, and it the red record light stayed lit. I pressed the power button again the red record light remained on.

What can I do to reset it?

Expert
Message 2 of 3 (283 Views)

Re: RM-LVR2V Update to 2.0 Failed

Let the power run down and see if you can revive it afterwards.
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (206 Views)

Re: RM-LVR2V Update to 2.0 Failed

It's darn near impossible to "let the power run down" when the only draw is the small red light next to the Record? Enter Button

For two days now I have turned on the small red light and it is still bright!  No other functions appear to be working. The screen is not lighting up.

HOW DO I BEGIN A AN ONLINE CHAT WITH A SONY TECH REP?  I CANNOT FIND ANYWERE IN PRODUCT SUPPORT TO BEGIN ONE.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook