Welcome to the Community!

Action Cam

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 11 of 13 (734 Views)

Re: wifi password action camera

Yes, I guess you have to ask the obvious, but I am a pro with both computers, cameras, etc. You will note the :I see the MicroSD card" which meant, with the memory card installed, I was able to see it via the PC.

One instruction said the info could be read from "internal" memory, not sure if that means a PROM as I don't think these cameras have internal storage, only what is provided on the microsd. Anyway, the camera is not recognized by the PC as being a device to open Explorer for without a card installed.

There is no password or any folders or files written to the micrsd that contain a password.

I had the box and all of the stuff that came with the camera, BUT the English version of the manual. After extensive searching, I found it, it worked, and I was able to connect. I don't know what I would have done hadn't I found it as hours of researching for a solution were in vain.

I have ordered the wrist control unit and am glad I am past this PW problem. Thanks
Expert
Message 12 of 13 (731 Views)

The camera definetly has an internal memory, which your PC will recognize as "PMHOME".
Rookie
Message 13 of 13 (120 Views)

This post literally saved my life Smiley Happy
Tom @ alsec

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook