Welcome to the Community!

Alpha NEX Cameras

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (128 Views)

Is it possible to rewire multi terminal cable for remotes such as rm-vpr1 to charge at the same time as remote operation

I have Sony A7sii and wondering if it is possible to rewire multi terminal cable for remotes such as rm-vpr1 to charge/power camera at the same time as remote operation. I like the ability to charge via multi terminal but are unable to while using wired remotes
Posted from Facebook
Message 2 of 2 (28 Views)

Re: Is it possible to rewire multi terminal cable for remotes such as rm-vpr1 to charge at the same time as remote operation

Hi NicholasBennett,

We do not recommend re-wiring the multi-terminal cable (for remote) to be able to charge while operating the remote.

It may cause damage to the camera.

For further assistance, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region at http://www.sony-asia.com/locale-selector?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Regards,

-Anthony

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook