Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Alpha NEX Cameras

Groovin'
graceeehuang

Problem with NEX F3 Playback

Lately my camera has been having problems with the playback function. I would take a picture and when I press the playback button, it'll change screens and turn black as if it's about to show the image, but the screen just goes back to what it looks like when  it take images. I would press the playback button repeatedly, but it just keeps doing the same thing and not letting me view my pictures. I have to press it many many times for it to finally work. Sometimes, the screen will just turn black and I will have to turn off my camera and turn it on again. 
Any suggestions as to what I should do?
Thanks!

Please use plain text.
FrancisG

Re: Problem with NEX F3 Playback

This may be related to the memory card you are using. Please remove the memory card from the camera. Afterwards, try to take a picture and then view it back. If possible, try to use another memory card.

If the issue does not happen in the situations above, it may be necessary to replace your current memory card. If the issue persists, you may initialize the camera to its default settings. Please go to [MENU] - [Setup] - [Reset Default] and select OK.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
graceeehuang

Hi, thank you for you response. I have tried both methods and my camera still has the problem. 
Is my camera broken?

Please use plain text.
FrancisG

At this point, it would be best that you have the camera evaluated by a technician. Please access our eService website for more information on how to get the camera repaired.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.