Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 5 (1,730 Views)
Accepted Solution

Stopping auto transfer of pictures on shutdown

Every time I turn off my A6000, it wants to transfer the pictures to a cellphone or a tablet. I want it to stop doing that. The only way I found is to put it in airplane mode where the wifi doesn't work. There must be a better way of doing that but I can't find anything in the menu. This is completely ******. Help me anyone.

Apprentice
Message 2 of 5 (1,712 Views)

Funny A6000 behaviour.

Every time I turn off my A6000, it wants to transfer the pictures to a cellphone or a tablet. I want it to stop doing that. The only way I found is to put it in airplane mode where the wifi doesn't work. There must be a better way of doing that but I can't find anything in the menu. This is completely ******. Help me anyone

Expert
Message 3 of 5 (1,614 Views)

Re: Stopping auto transfer of pictures on shutdown

Hi Ve2cjw,

[Sync to Smartphone] is a camera application that automatically transfers still images that you have shot to your smartphone or tablet computer when the camera is turned off.

Here's how you can turn off the [Auto Transfer] in the camera app:

On your camera, select MENU → [Application] → [Sync to Smartphone] → [Option] → [Auto Transfer] →[OFF].

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Regards,

-Anthony

Apprentice
Message 4 of 5 (1,606 Views)

[ Edited ]

Well, it wasn't exactly where you said but I finally found it. It wasn't in the options but I found where to get rid of this application. We probably have a menu that's different. Now it's working fine. Thanks a lot for your help. Take care.

Rookie
Message 5 of 5 (774 Views)

Actually AnthonyCS gave right answer, it's just the last step is tricky. "Auto Transfer" option HAS yellow highlighted area in front of it. To turn it off you have to press central button on the control wheel and release it VERY QUICKLY, so yellow area turns dark and now auto transfer is off.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook