Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 4 (312 Views)
Accepted Solution

Stopping auto transfer of pictures on shutdown

Every time I turn off my A6000, it wants to transfer the pictures to a cellphone or a tablet. I want it to stop doing that. The only way I found is to put it in airplane mode where the wifi doesn't work. There must be a better way of doing that but I can't find anything in the menu. This is completely ******. Help me anyone.

Apprentice
Message 2 of 4 (294 Views)

Funny A6000 behaviour.

Every time I turn off my A6000, it wants to transfer the pictures to a cellphone or a tablet. I want it to stop doing that. The only way I found is to put it in airplane mode where the wifi doesn't work. There must be a better way of doing that but I can't find anything in the menu. This is completely ******. Help me anyone

Message 3 of 4 (196 Views)

Re: Stopping auto transfer of pictures on shutdown

Hi Ve2cjw,

[Sync to Smartphone] is a camera application that automatically transfers still images that you have shot to your smartphone or tablet computer when the camera is turned off.

Here's how you can turn off the [Auto Transfer] in the camera app:

On your camera, select MENU → [Application] → [Sync to Smartphone] → [Option] → [Auto Transfer] →[OFF].

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Regards,

-Anthony

Apprentice
Message 4 of 4 (188 Views)

Re: Stopping auto transfer of pictures on shutdown

[ Edited ]

Well, it wasn't exactly where you said but I finally found it. It wasn't in the options but I found where to get rid of this application. We probably have a menu that's different. Now it's working fine. Thanks a lot for your help. Take care.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook