Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Professional
Message 11 of 32 (2,913 Views)

Re: a6300 - Picture Profile using remote app

thanks for testing this with the A6500 @lekonna,

Its a bit of a shame to see that many of the old A6300 issues still carry over to the 'sister model'.

Unfortunately this shows how little effort is being put into fixing already identified existing shortcomings and problems, in the hope to drive sales with accelerated 'hardware solutions'.

This course of action might increase customer frustration levels as product owners look on, waiting for firmware and software improvements, only to see new products being released one after the other... 

>'open up' remote to include all functionality, especially PP

> include 'touch focus' in A6300 video modes. 

> improve streaming perfornance (different quality settings: low res/low lag/high fps, high res//high lag/low fps)

Enthusiast
Message 12 of 32 (2,874 Views)

Hi Zander, it's been more than half a year since your reply. Please tell us when picture profiles will be working in the app?? Why sony does not fix their mistakes!? Is this how you treat your loyal customers? All you need is money? 

Rookie
Message 13 of 32 (2,854 Views)

Please implement this functionality ASAP!

Apprentice
Message 14 of 32 (2,850 Views)

Very annoying problem. Will this ever be fixed?

Expert
Message 15 of 32 (2,770 Views)

Hi All,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Sony takes into consideration all feedbacks to improve the performance and quality of our products and services. 

We're always looking to make Sony better. We already forwarded this concern to the relevant department.

We appreciate your time sharing this feedback.

Regards,

-Anthony

Professional
Message 16 of 32 (2,753 Views)

Thanks @AnthonyCS,

Hopefully we will see some improvement in the near future.

Thanks for your assistance.

Rookie
Message 17 of 32 (2,629 Views)

Im in the same boat, I've been researching like crazy in finding a solution to enable slog or any picture profiles in the playmemories app, it will be useful to have these options enabled!! PLEASE sony enable slog in playmemories it will save me a lot of time and worrying.

Thanks!

Enthusiast
Message 18 of 32 (2,573 Views)

Playmemories app version 5.8.0 just came out some weeks ago and boy was I thrilled! Finally they have added some functionality to this camera remote app.

Well.....seems like they just tweaked the UI and that's about it.

I have now lost all hope that Sony is actually going about this forum and listening to its customers. Every time some issues are raised some moderator comes along and says "Oh boy! I'll just forward this to our department and they will sure make a great note of it. In the meantime... Go check some totally off topic place and join the revolution!"

I'll just start inventing something simmilar that allows hands/wires free operation.

Enthusiast
Message 19 of 32 (2,230 Views)

Came across this while researching the very same issue on the A7RII.  This is the stupidest thing, IMHO.  All the useless "creative effects" are available but not a simple Slog picture profile.  I thought this would make running the A7RII on my gimbal a piece of cake and was showing off how nice it worked when I realized it would switch out of Slog2 when I fired up the app.  Makes the app pretty much useless for pro video if you are stuck with no control over gamma.

Professional camera with a completely amateur remote app for it.  

Professional
Message 20 of 32 (2,224 Views)

This issue is almost over a year old, and still hasn't been corrected.

Meanwhile, we've seen multiple new cameras being released, but the problems carry on.

I'm still waiting for a meaningful firmware update for the A6300.

Could you please forward that information to the relevant department, too.

Thanks

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook