Alpha NEX Cameras

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 3 (225 Views)
Accepted Solution

a6300 - continuous bracket with delay timer on first shot?

I can't find a way to do this on my a6300... just want to check I am not being ****** or something?

I want to shoot continuous bracket with a time delay on the first shot.  This allows me to press the shutter and step away, eliminating camera shake during the subsequent sequence of shots.

Workaround: enable 2 sec delay *between* bracketed shots.  This allows me to shoot the pictures without pressing the shutter, but the time lag between shots doesn't work well in my use case.

Is my only solution to use a wireless or cable remote release?

Professional
Message 2 of 3 (203 Views)

Re: a6300 - continuous bracket with delay timer on first shot?

Select Cont. Bracket under Drive Mode on the Camera Settings (Camera icon) menu, then select Selftimer during Brkt under Bracket Settings on the Camera Settings (Camera icon) menu.

¹ The Lens is the Thing
² 'Full Frame' is the new 'Medium Format'
³ "One good test is worth a thousand expert opinions." - Tex Johnston, Boeing 707 test pilot.
Rookie
Message 3 of 3 (193 Views)

Re: a6300 - continuous bracket with delay timer on first shot?

aha my bad.... I had tried this already but somehow I thought it was adding a time delay between shots in the bracketed sequence, instead of before the first image in the sequence.  I've retested and sure enough this is exactly the feature I was looking for.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook