Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Alpha - SLT & DSLR Cameras

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 4 (388 Views)

I'm disappointed. Why is it FA-WRC1 not compatible with a99V model as it is also having muti-interf

I was waiting for this type of product from last 2 years and now I'm disappointed. Why is it FA-WRC1M not compatible with a99V model as it is also having Multi-Interface Shoe. What should we do?

Message 2 of 4 (355 Views)

Re: I'm disappointed. Why is it FA-WRC1 not compatible with a99V model as it is also having muti-interf

Hi hardikpatel5,

Welcome to the Sony Community!

We're sorry to hear about your disappointment over the incompatibility of the FA-WRC1 wireless commander with the A99V camera. We place a high value on the voices of our customers, especially when it comes to the improvement of our products and services.

We recommend visiting the Sony support site in your country/area for news and alerts for the camera and commander.

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region through http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution". Thanks_Mitch

Rookie
Message 3 of 4 (170 Views)

Re: I'm disappointed. Why is it FA-WRC1 not compatible with a99V model as it is also having muti-interf

Sorry to tell, but me too confirm your disapointment. I'll keep my a99V and Sony Speedlights but return to the dealer the new bought FA-WRC1M and FA-WRR1. I'm not going to buy a new 77 or a99 II body (now) because of these incompatible radio triggers to my MFInterfaces. Perhaps a third part may solve my issues? Perhaps Sony soon will solve these user needs?

Highlighted
Message 4 of 4 (144 Views)

Hi JanR,

We're sorry to hear that the product didn't meet your expectations. 

Sony takes into consideration all positive and constructive feedback to improve the performance and quality of our products and services. We're always looking to make Sony better. We'll forward this concern to the proper department.

We appreciate your time sharing this feedback.

For further assistance, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region at http://www.sony-asia.com/locale-selector?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

-Anthony

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook