Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Alpha - SLT & DSLR Cameras

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (242 Views)

Playmemories Timelapse stills from still+movie mode cannot be displayed in playmemories

Hi,

I'm wondering whether anyone has this same issue and how to resolve it.

I have recorded timelapse using A6000 and playmemories timelapse app. At the Application settings screen, I chose 'Still AND Movie' mode (the right most option).

After the timelapse, I downloaded the files to my PC using "import media" function in Playmemories. In Playmemories, when I browse the download folder where the files were downloaded, I can see the timelapse movie file but I cannot see the stills files. I can see other still files shot using non-timelapse app (i.e those shot using normal camera function).

I then browse the same folder using Windows Explorer, I can see both the timelapse movie files AND the timelapse still file. In playmemories, I tried the search function, but still not able to see the timelapse still file.

Can someone help please?

Thanks!

Azahir

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (181 Views)

Re: Playmemories Timelapse stills from still+movie mode cannot be displayed in playmemories

Hi, Azahirr

Thank you for visiting Sony Community! 

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook