Welcome to the Community!

Alpha - SLT & DSLR Cameras

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
ano Rookie
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (307 Views)

SONY SLT-A65V AUDIO SOUND VIDEO (no longer working, only loud distortion noise) HELP!

[ Edited ]

Hi

Have been very happy since I bought this camera SONY SLT-A65V few years ago. Haven't expired any problems at all - until today, very unexpected. Since I bought it I have been only using the internal audio (the built in mic, the camera's mic). Today (for the first time) I needed an external one, so I plugged it in, I used it, worked perfectly, then I unplugged it off. 

BUT now when I try to record anything with it (even silent) - with the built in mic, the camera's mic. I'm getting a very loud "radio" noise (distortion). And the sound that is recording are much much much lower. You need to get very very very close to capture the sound you want (which I didn't need that in the beginning when I first bought it, today was the first horrible time). It should be more sound and less/without "noise", just like it should be.

Have tried to locate the issue but no matter what I do or how I do it - I still get the same results. I don't know what to do or where to turn. I hope it can be fixed with some software or some settings or something like that. I just hope it's not something that requires storeservice. The store I bought it from doesn't exist in Sweden anymore. Have no clue where I can turn to or where to go. 

THEN I also wanna know how I can reduce the noise (distortion) audio sound that I recorded with this issue (need it so badly), to complete the final video/film results.

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (256 Views)

Re: SONY SLT-A65V AUDIO SOUND VIDEO (no longer working, only loud distortion noise) HELP!

Hi, Ano

Thank you for visiting Sony Community! 

For further assistance, we kindly recommend visiting our Sony Global Website for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook