I'm experiencing an issue with using the XLR-K2M XLR adapter with my A6300.
On every single clip I record with the XLR adapter, there is no audio recorded for the first 14 frames. At that point there is a quick ramp up to full volume around frame 15 or 16 of the clip. I tested this with +48v, various gains and settings, etc and it seems to be a consistent issue.
It seems like the camera does not recognize the XLR adapter until I record video, and then needs a second to connect and get up to speed. For the documentary work that I do the first few frames of a clip can be incredibly important, and I cannot have missing audio at the beginning of every single clip I record.
Please let me know if there is anything that can be done about this. Happy to provide some samples.