Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (1,211 Views)
Accepted Solution

a6000 image review display

Just bought an a6000 and can't figure out how to change the review display from a thumbnail surrounded by a bunch of color graphs. I just want to see the picture I just took. Ideas?

Message 2 of 4 (1,161 Views)

Re: a6000 image review display

Hi Archie13,

Welcome to the Sony Community!

Congratulations on the great purchase. If you want to see the picture you just took on the LCD screen, press the DISP button repeatedly until you achieve your preferred screen display, this includes displaying the most recent picture taken alone.

Best regards,

-Mark

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution".

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4 (1,151 Views)

Re: a6000 documentation or online class?

Just got an a6000 after an NEX-5. This sounds silly, but does anyone know of a good publication that shows you how to use all the functionality? I'd settle for a menu tree, or even an online class if there isn't a good publication. I want to learn to use it well and want to learn it faster than trial and error.

Message 4 of 4 (1,026 Views)

Re: a6000 documentation or online class?

Hi Archie13,

I would like to welcome you once again to the Sony Community!

You may want to check the link below for online documentation and guides for the A6000. It will help you in your journey in becoming a pro in no time. Additionally, you can use the website's search function on the upper right-hand corner if you have questions in mind:

https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-home.pl?mdl=ILCE6000&template_id=1&region_id=1&tab=manuals#/man...

The link below is the camera's app store where you can download useful apps for your A6000:

https://www.playmemoriescameraapps.com/portal/

If you need more help, please feel free to post and we'll do our best to provide you with any information that you need.

Best regards,

Mark

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution".

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook