Welcome to the Community!

Alpha - SLT & DSLR Cameras

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 5 (644 Views)

has anybody have problems with sony a77

has anybody have had problems with the sony a77 like when you turn it on and you change settings the hole camera quits tried to turn it off wont shut off took battery out left them out then put them back in now it wont do anything went to the place were i bought it they tried everthing dont work now they sent it in that was in june 22 and now its august 25 all the camera store get there wainting on parts from japan it sounds like sony has a major problem with the a77 and dont want fix it i can not see it takeing three months and still waitning on parts from japan im beging to wounder if sony stands behind on there products next time mabe i should bye nikon camera

Message 2 of 5 (596 Views)

Re: has anybody have problems with sony a77

Hi travis763,

Sorry to know that you are experiencing this issue with your camera.I sent a private message. Please check your inbox.

Best Regards,

Zander

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 3 of 5 (152 Views)

Re: has anybody have problems with sony a58

Rookie
Message 4 of 5 (129 Views)

Did Sony resolve this? Likely firmware issue where they should be able to reinstall the software.

Message 5 of 5 (97 Views)

Hi Jaffreywali,

How can we help you?

Please provide us a brief description of the problem that you are currently experiencing. 

Regards,

-Anthony

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook