Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Bloggie

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 1 of 9 (6,533 Views)

SONY Bloggie MHS-TS20 install issue

I bought a SONY Bloggie Touch MHS-TS20 and am trying to launch the software. I get so far as installing it and says 'starting', but then i get directed to a google chrome page that says:
" oops! google chrome could not connect to localhost:2468" then nothing. I've tried un-installing it and re-installing but I get the same error message everytime. I'm using an HP with Vista.
Message 2 of 9 (6,533 Views)

Re: SONY Bloggie MHS-TS20 install issue

I have the exact same problem. The software looked so cute on the box - the image of it; I wanted to try it. I feel like I'm missing out. I've looked everywhere and keep going in circles trying to figure out what software I need to download to get this and what I have to do to get that. I'm also using Vista.
New Contributor
Message 3 of 9 (6,533 Views)

I have the same problem. I tried calling tech support but they are of no help at all. Please help before I give up my bloggie (I truly love it except for this software glitch!).
Message 4 of 9 (6,533 Views)

I have the same problem with my MHS-TS10. I really love it but I don't have the software working yet. Help!!!!
New Contributor
Message 5 of 9 (6,533 Views)

This is the second time I am posting this. I hope Sony will come up with a solution or at least the mods will reply to our concerns. Phone tech support is really of no help!
New Contributor
Message 6 of 9 (6,533 Views)

It's apparent that Sony does not respond to posts on this forum. From the amount of negative reviews on the net, I would say they don't read the posts in this forum, either. It appears that in spite of all the effort they make to put the appearance of support, they don't follow up with real responses to customer issues.

Too bad, I like the basic camera, but the software and support is making me crazy.
Rookie
Message 7 of 9 (6,533 Views)

Hello All,

Out of curiosity - Have you tried to disable the Firewall software prior to installing the software? I know when I did the install (I don't use google chrome) but Windows Firewall did require that I "Allow" the bloggie software access to the internet.

Try disabling your Firewall software be it Symantec, Norton, McAfee or Windows - Then install the software and see if you have the problem.

In Peace and Agape,
Trav....
Message 8 of 9 (6,533 Views)

I have the same problem using Windows 7 ultimate. Another computer with windows 7 pro works fine. I am real close to packing it up and shipping it back if there is no answer soon.
Rookie
Message 9 of 9 (6,052 Views)

I purchased a Bloggie on Dec 31,  2011.  SN # 0350609  HDMI  .  It is a mobile HD snap camera;  

Model MHS TS20.

I had printed out several operational procedures at that time;  but only a portion of the manual.  Since then, I have had the hars disc on my computer replaced, and this product was one of the lost files.  I am requesting   replacement  disc(s) for installation and the manual(s). for this Sony product.

Additional information on myself, other than the registration data I have just submitted is a follows:

Bertrand E. Berube

56 Birch St Apt 405

Lewiston, Maine (USA)

Res telephone: 207-783-1180

Cell ph:  207-333-8983

I hope you can help me!,  Thank you,.... Bert B.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook