Blu-Ray - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 21 (24,671 Views)
Accepted Solution

Blu-ray S3200 - Hulu will not load

Just signed up for Hulu but we had it once before, we stopped watching it because it would not load but we now want it back.  I cannot get hulu to load - it hangs on the screen where "Hulu Plus" shows up and it has "loading" in the upper left hand corner but it does nothing.  I even when into update software and I also went into where you are able to add new applications but it does nothing (not to mention, I dont know how to remove Hulu and re-download it, so I figure this would happen but figured I could at least try.)  Before this, it worked for a while and then we switched rooms with the dvd/blu-ray player - which should not have done anything but seems somethign went wrong.  It is connecting to the internet, just not Hulu (I'm guessing because other internet sites work on it and it after checking the internet connection, it states it's fine/ok)

Expert
Message 2 of 21 (24,644 Views)

Re: Blu-ray S3200 - Hulu will not load

Hi paulwilliam6910,

Try to initialize the application of the player by going to Setup> Resetting> Initialize Personal Information then go to Videos and select internet videos to download the internet content.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 21 (24,632 Views)

I mentioned above that the internet connection is fine and it will connect to the other video services such as Netflix, Crackle, etc.  It just wont connect to Hulu which makes me think it needs uninstalled and re-installed. 

Expert
Message 4 of 21 (24,630 Views)

[ Edited ]

Have you tried doing the steps I mentioned above? That should initialize the applications.

Setup > Resetting > Initialize Personal Inforamtion

Videos > Internet Videos > Agree and Next (on EULA screen)

It should start downloading the internet content.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 5 of 21 (24,567 Views)

Did that work? I'm having the same problem.

Rookie
Message 6 of 21 (24,339 Views)

I was having the same problem and your suggestion did work for me. Thanks!
Enthusiast
Message 7 of 21 (24,225 Views)

moderator-

followed your steps and still could not get Hulu to load.  it's the same with Pandora and Sony Enterainment Network.  It comes up as a swirl then says "no documents exist" then goes to a "cannot open page" screen.  However Slacker Radio, Netflix, Vudu, and Video Unlimited from Sony all work properly.  What else should I do?

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 21 (24,027 Views)

Your method did not work for me. Same problem. Hulu only. Hulu problem; just started recently.
Rookie
Message 9 of 21 (22,874 Views)

I tried & did follow your steps still the same. Will not open
Not my wifi as it works on other devices just not Sony which is where we want it to work
Rookie
Message 10 of 21 (15,190 Views)

This did not help resolve my problem. I have the BDP-S5100 and I can stream Netflix, Youtube, Pandora...except for Hulu. When I select Hulu, it take me to the loading page...the rotating circle...and makes my bluray player freeze. I have to unplug it to turn it off. Can you help?

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook