Welcome to the Community!

Blu-Ray - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 31 of 32 (640 Views)

Re: Child Lock Issue

Erin, I appreciate all your suggestions but like most people say who respond again, none of them work (maybe the methods work for some and they dont bother to follow up on this site, but it seems like most people continue to have these problems). I finally got so disgusted with Sony (after being a constant Sony supporter for the last 25+ years) that I threw away the dvd player that I used only  3-4x. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 32 of 32 (562 Views)

Re: Child Lock Issue

My event number is E64465193

here is a follow-up, the Blu-ray player locks up (child lock) every week or so, unplugging it for a week fixes it temporarily 

yesterday I had time so I called Sony back, I spent 37 minutes on with the first person, walking me through various fixes, etc with no success, I did think it was funny when she asked me to play a dvd, gee I can't because the tray won't OPEN!! 

was transferred to the second person who walked me through the exact same stuff the first person did, then the 2nd person has me try some firmware update which proceeded to fix nothing

I'm done, my wife asked me why I was spending all of this time and effort on something that costs less than $100, so its going in the trash, bye sony

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook