Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Blu-Ray - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 1 of 3 (1,300 Views)

STR-DA6400ES Firmware v1.062

I have tried to install the STR-DA6400ES Firmware version 1.062. The update seemed to be sucessful, but when I go back into the system update menu, it says that the installed firmware version is 1.059. Why won't it update to 1.062? I have tried chat and telephone support to no avail.
Message 2 of 3 (1,300 Views)

Re: Firmware v1.062

Welcome to the User Discussion Forums.

Please update via PC update using the GUI interface for the best results.
* we suggest hardwired connection of your PC to the internet via LAN to prevent errors from buffering during the install process.*

once connected be sure to Install the ES utility Supplied on the Install CD, or you can simply download it directly here: ...

Next Download Firmware 1.062 to your desktop ... ES#utlinst

Once downloaded select "PC update" on the GUI interface screen then run the ES utility. Once in the Utility it will show the Settings for your receiver automatically. Scroll down to System and select, it will show the current version. press the Browse button then choose the downloaded file from your desktop and you should be current.

if you have any questions , or wish for one of our Dedicated ES technicians to help you please contact support directly. ... pport.html
Message 3 of 3 (114 Views)

Re: STR-DA6400ES Firmware v1.062

did you ever get this to work ? 

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook