Welcome to the Community!

Blu-Ray - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 1 of 2 (1,306 Views)

Sound Quality of the STR KS370

I recently purchased a Sony TV Blue Ray and Home Theatre. I bought all Sony products because I have had good experience with their products, and I wanted the compatibility built into the Bravia system. I think that the Auto Cal feature to balance and set up the speakers is an outstanding feature! So I set up the system. Everything works fine, but the subwoofer in the system is completely inadequate. I was very disappointed. The subwoofer is a 0.58 cubic foot box with a 6 inch speaker. How that can be called a subwoofer is beyond me. So what I did was I found a Klipsch subwoofer on Craig's list. It has a 1.6 cubic foot box - 2.75 times the volume - and a 10 inch woofer. I wired it in place of the Sony subwoofer and Auto Calibrated again. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! Sony should seriously consider redesigning it's subwoofer which seriously detracts from an otherwise great system.
Trusted Contributor
Message 2 of 2 (1,306 Views)

Re: Sound Quality of the STR KS370

Thank you for your post. We will forward your comments to the appropriate group for evaluation.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook