Blu-Ray - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 11 of 17 (1,217 Views)

Re: UBP-X800 Lockup issues

Sony - when will you admit this is a widespread issue and FIX the problem?
Rookie
Message 12 of 17 (1,028 Views)

I purchased my UBP-x800 in March.   I am having freeze issues with YouTube only - but it happens all the time - about 5 mins into any video on YouTube and the screen freezes and I get "loading..." on the screen.... sometimes it resumes but most times it does not.    I have NOT had any freezing issues while playing a DVD (however I have not played any 4K DVDs), nor on Netflix, nor on the MLB.COM app which I use to watch baseball via my subscription.    Also - I cannot connect to the provisioning server for updates now (I was able to previously, and was able to update the device, but now I can't).   The "network" is obviously working OK since Netflix and MLB work fine.   Amazon used to work, but now I cannot connect.    When checking network settings and diagnostics, the unit reports that all network connections are OK.    Very bewildering.   Any advice?

Apprentice
Message 13 of 17 (997 Views)

[ Edited ]

Its  a bug go in to display setings then turn off 24p on all settings.

Enthusiast
Message 14 of 17 (864 Views)

Just happened to my new unit playing Passengers using the latest firmware. That and no Dolby Vision, it makes me sad.

Rookie
Message 15 of 17 (375 Views)

UBP-X800 Lockup issues

Hello Sony,

i have a UBP-X800 for 2 days and it lockups already 2 times loading a dvd. Is there is fix for it.

It is aready loaded with the latest firmware.

Regards Michel

Message 16 of 17 (218 Views)

Hi MichelKoenders,

Welcome to the SONY Community!

Greetings and thank you for your message. On this site, we are able to provide assistance for customers in North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. For further assistance regarding your product, we highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Regards,

-Erin

If my post answers your question, please click the button below "Accept as Solution".

Enthusiast
Message 17 of 17 (196 Views)

I have the same problem this when watching guidance of galaxy 2. No sound and pictures. It can not power off and need to unplug the power. It can not restart again when plug the power supply! The green power light is off but the machine is on. The tray can eject and return. How can i fix it? I just bought from amazon and watch the movie only 10 mins. !!!

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook