Blu-Ray - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (699 Views)

UBP-X800 - No apps - Provision Server reference code 48

I have just bought the UBP-X800 from Amazon.

During setup the player connected to the internet via my wired connection and updated its firmware to the latest version M36.R.0175.

While it is still connected to the internet and the internet status is shown OK I cannot access the apps and install Netflix, etc.  When I try to add an app it passes step 1 & 2 and at step 3 it says "Connection Status Cannot be Confirmed. The service requested was not found. The server returned with the following reference code 48." 

I followed all recomendations in other posts e.g. change DNS settings, factory reset, unplug for 60 seconds, etc but nothing works. It's been over 24 hours and the problem remains so I don't know if this is with the Sony servers or if the player is faulty and shall be returned.

Does anyone has this problem?

Rookie
Message 2 of 2 (463 Views)

Re: UBP-X800 - No apps - Provision Server reference code 48

My device has the same peoblem. I think it’s because of i’m in Turkey. I bought this device online because Sony doesn’t offer it in Turkish Market yet. I believe the app market doesn’t work worldwide due to streaming service restrictins. But we have Netflix in here and i can use it on my other sony devices. Sony has to offer a solution like signing up to Sony Entertainment Network i.e.
And there has to be a error code chart to help us to learn what’s going on with our with our devices.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook