Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Blu-Ray - General

New Contributor
USER-945388
Accepted Solution

VUDU

I want vudu streaming on the BDP- S470 I just installed.
PlayStation 3 has the app. When will BDP-S470 have it?
Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
KimberlyS

Re: VUDU

Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion, we will pass your request to our engineers, However, you can instantly access a wide variety of movies, music and more from: Netflix®, Hulu-Plus®, Amazon on Demand, Pandora®, Slacker®, and YouTube.
Please use plain text.
USER-962314

I purchased a TV that is VUDU enabled and a sony S470 blu ray player that is not. In order to receive 3D content on the TV through VUDU the blu ray player needs to be compatable. Will there be and update for the S470 in the near future?
Please use plain text.
USER-903817

When will Vudu be available for the BDV-F7?? I love Vudu and have been using it for many years.
Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
KimberlyS

for any models that support VUDU you can check right on their own site as they become available.

As for 3D content, if your Television does not support 3D you will not be able to view the 3D content from VUDU even if the Blu Ray player or web video streaming site from the Blu-ray player does.
Please use plain text.
USER-927465

Yes, Sony Engineers, please add Vudu (Wal-Mart) streaming to my 1-2 year old Sony Blu-Ray player, BDP-S770. Vudu is the third most popular Internet movie downloading service, and my generation of players should have access to it. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
USER-958615

Please add Vudu to BDP-S470. Vudu is Wal-Mart’s biggest Internet-related success to date. According to a recent report for the first half of 2011, Vudu had 5.3% of the market, placing it third in U.S. Online Movie Stores. Vudu has the strongest library of first-run and new releases and offers the best picture quality available online.
Please use plain text.
USER-979383

Please provide access to VUDU on the BDP-S570.
Please use plain text.