Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Blu-Ray - General

Tuning Up
ellisleeposey
Accepted Solution

how to find registration code

i need to find my blueray registration code to log into essentials

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
ColbyP

Re: how to find registration code

[ Edited ]

Hello Ellis,

If the Blu-ray Player has Bravia Internet Video feature, then you can locate the registration code by following the below steps.

• Connect the Player to an active high speed Internet.
  • Press HOME button on the supplied remote of the Player.
  • Select Network (globe icon).
  • Select Activate Enhanced Features.

For some models, Activate Enhance Features will only show after selecting Internet Video under the Network icon.

The registration code will appear under the “Activate Enhanced Features” option.

Please mark it as "Accepted Solution" if you find this information useful.

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
davea0511

[ Edited ]

I have not yet registered it, and we bought it new from Walmart 5 months ago.  In order to use pandora we need to do this so today when I go to the "Activate Enhanced Features" screen to get my registration code it gives me the following screen content, 4 lines of text shown below:

BRAVIA Internet Video also allows you to access a library of personalized and pay-for-use

content.  To gain access to this content, simply register online.  Visit internet.sony.tv from your PC.  Enter your personal information and:

Registration Code:  Device is registered.

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
davea0511

Also, when i do a "network update" it says the following 3 lines, despite the fact that it does have a live internet connection and I can stream amazon prime and other services through it immediately prior to and following getting this response:

Connection Status cannot be confirmed.

Cannot communicate with server.

Please try again later.

Please use plain text.