Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Blu-Ray - General

Tuning Up
trackman56
Accepted Solution

i CANNOT FIND A REMOTE CODE FOR SANYO TV'S. I HAVE A SONY BDP-S590 BLU RAY PLAYER.

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
ColbyP

Re: i CANNOT FIND A REMOTE CODE FOR SANYO TV'S. I HAVE A SONY BDP-S590 BLU RAY PLAYER.

[ Edited ]

Hello Roberto,

You can use the codes for different manufacturers to program the remote for controlling the Sanyo TV.

You can view the remote codes from the below link by selecting the manufacturer of the TV.

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-remote.pl?mdl=RMTB119A

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
gahowie

Re: i CANNOT FIND A REMOTE CODE FOR SANYO TV'S. I HAVE A SONY BDP-S590 BLU RAY PLAYER.

I also own a Sanyo DP50439 50" and don't know how to enter a code since none is listed.  If you discover a way, please post it

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
ColbyP

[ Edited ]

Hello Guy,

Try using the remote codes for other manufactures and check if your Sanyo TV can be controlled. You can find the instructions to program the remote in the Manual or in the link that I have provided in this thread.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."

Please use plain text.