Welcome to the Community!

Blu-Ray - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 1 (88 Views)

sound no picture Home Theater BDVE580

I get sound but no picture (TV is a Samsung with Anynet+). Connections are correct.  TV says Anynet+ not connected but Menu on TV says it is. Regular TV picture stas on but no sound. I shut off  the Home Theater but now no sound on TV and TV thinks the Home Theater is still on as I try to raise sound and the sound graphics for the Home heater come on despite the Home Theater being off. I now have to shut off the TV to get regular TV sound back but it occasionally causes my HDMI2 outlet source to be greyed out on the Source graphic. I tried a new HDMI cable but that did not work. I reset the TV after being on the phone with Samsung for 2 hours and that did not work. I did get a new cable box today (Home Theater worked yesterday) but  cable provider did not have any solutions but were sending a tech today (though I doubt it is the new cable box and is just a coincidence I am now having issues). The Home Theater is connected to the HDMI(ARC) outlet and the cable box to HDMI 1. Home Theater will work on HDMI 1 but that doesn't help since my cable wont work on HDMI (ARC). Any ideas?

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook