Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Blu-Ray - Netflix, Online Video, Network & Internet

Tuning Up
niteliter
Accepted Solution

5 digit code

I have tried way too many times to register my blueray player,on the device,and I keep getting an error message,I think its a 3548,and when I try it at the site,it keeps telling me Authenitication Failed??now what???I want to be able to watch Amazon Videos thru my wireless blue ray into my tv.

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
ColbyP

Re: 5 digit code

[ Edited ]

Hello niteliter.
Welcome to Sony Community and thank you for your post.

To register the Blu-ray Player in Sony My Essentials website, you can follow the steps mentioned on the below link:
https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/31945/c/65%2C66/kw/31945

The registration code for registering the Player in Sony My Essentials website can be obtained under the "Activate Enhanced Feature" option in the Player.
1) Using the supplied remote. press HOME button.
2) Next, select Network (globe icon) option.
3) Finally, select "Activate Enhanced Feature" option.

The 5-character Registration Code for setting up Amazon service can be obtained from the Player.
1) Using the supplied remote, press the Home button.
2) Select the Video icon.
3) Select the Amazon Instant Video icon.
NOTE: Some Blu-ray Player models may require that you click the "OPTIONS" button on the remote, and the select "Account" option to obtain the registration code.

To setup the Amazon Service in the Player, you can follow the steps mentioned on the given link:
https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32066/c/65%2C66/kw/32066

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
dpnelsonl2001

Your instructions are:

The 5-character Registration Code for setting up Amazon service can be obtained from the Player.
1) Using the supplied remote, press the Home button.
2) Select the Video icon.
3) Select the Amazon Instant Video icon.
NOTE: Some Blu-ray Player models may require that you click the "OPTIONS" button on the remote, and the select "Account" option to obtain the registration code.

However, the Amazon Instant Video icon does not appear under Video.

Please use plain text.
BrianP

Hi dpnelsonl2001!

You may follow this link for steps on How to get the Registration code for Amazon Instant Video.

For us to further assist you, please provide the model number of the unit. Click this link to get additional information on how to find the model number.

Please use plain text.