Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Blu-Ray - Netflix, Online Video, Network & Internet

Tuning Up
fogley

Are the sony servers down?

Hello, 

I found another thread about it but not one actually going for customer relations. but are the Sony servers down? apparently myself and a few other people have not been able to connect their blu-ray players to the internet for the last hour or so. the players are connecting fine to the internet but then when you try to use it to watch netflix/amazon/ hulu etc... it says there is a network error and to check internet settings which when you do that everything is fine. I'm sure some one has contacted customer service by now but just hoping at least to get some kind of an answer on a thread rather than via email so others who are trying to get answers don't get fustraited.

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
jason_the_adams

Re: Are the sony servers down?

It's down here, too. I looked at the sony server status and it said it's not down for any scheduled maintencence... So they must be having issues. Bummer.

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
roha8

definitely frustrated...been on hold with Sony for 30 minutes now...

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
GothicSilencer

Please use plain text.