Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Blu-Ray - Netflix, Online Video, Network & Internet

Groovin'
beqline

Blu-ray player will not let NetFlix load.

[ Edited ]

i have the blu-ray bdp s790.  I am wireless with it.  when I set it up, I opened the Netflix site and signed in with my account, setting it up and testing it.  For the next tree days, everything was seamless.  On the third day, I was on the netflix page, and I selected a movie but was not able to load it up.  I have done everything I can to fix the problem. 

Does anyone havre a solution?

I have upgreaded the firmware.  i have unenrolled and reenrolled.  I have re-applied my blu ray regitration code and confirmed acceptance.  i have reenrolled in netflix from the Sony access media site.  Now after losing well over 1 day, I am furious.  It all comes down to a sony code that keeps me from getting redirected to the Netflix movie server.  THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT.  I look at my entertainment center and I see tens of thousands of dollars of Sony Equipment staring back at me.  you should be sending me valentine's day cards.  instead, I am getting shadowed by your capture marketing.  I want a solution.  Thank you,

Bruce

Please use plain text.
Chart Buster
truedaystar

Re: Blu-ray player will not let NetFlix load.

Try Resetting your player to factory default and loading again your Netflix settings again. Most people do this and they are good to go! Also there are some tips on http://esupport.sony.com enter your model number and then read some of the tips. I have a new player in the box to try this weekend. Its not the same model, but I'll keep people posted if I have issues or not. #superuserbysony
George
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.