Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Blu-Ray - Netflix, Online Video, Network & Internet

Tuning Up
pamschwetz

HOW DO I TYPE INFORMATION TO THE SONY BDP-S185 BLURAY PLAYER? NEED TO SIGN INTO YOUTUBE ACCOUNT

HOW DO I TYPE INFO INTO BLURAY PLAYER NO LETTERS ON KEYPAD OF REMOTE CONTROL...NO CELL PHONE OR GAME PLAYER...WHAT TYPE OF KEYBOARD CAN I GET TO USE FOR THIS BDP-S185 MODEL BLURAY PLAYER

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
ShaunH

Re: HOW DO I TYPE INFORMATION TO THE SONY BDP-S185 BLURAY PLAYER? NEED TO SIGN INTO YOUTUBE ACCOUNT

Hello,
Welcome to the Sony Community.

You can type letters or numbers (including spaces) into the Youtube search field using the on-screen keypad. Navigate to the "search field" box for the Youtube application and press the center button (ENTER) on the supplied remote. Refer to the following link regarding how to enter letters or numbers in the search field box using the on-screen keypad.

http://www.kb.sony.com/selfservice/documentLink.do?externalId=C1018694

You may also connect a 101 keyboard to the USB jack of the Blu-ray Disc player for manual text input, like entering a web address or url and performing web searches. However, the keyboard cannot be used to control BD player functions such as playing a disc and menu selections.

Thank you for your post.

Please use plain text.