Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Blu-Ray - Netflix, Online Video, Network & Internet

Tuning Up
joejello
Accepted Solution

How can I add the mlb.tv app to my blu ray player?

I have mlb.tv and I can watch it on my ps3 (sometimes).  I was on the mlb.tv website today and it said, new for 2013, sony blu ray players support mlb.tv.  I looked on sony entertainment network and it stated that mlb.tv was supported.  How do I get the app onto my blu ray?  I have looked at the store and I have looked on the blu ray but I cannot figure it out.  Help please, I would love to watch mlb.tv in my living room without moving stuff around.  Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
ErikV

Re: How can I add the mlb.tv app to my blu ray player?

Hi joejello,

You can locate the app under “Internet Video” section of “Video” menu in the Player.

Home Menu Display_SX1000.JPG

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accepted Solution".

Please use plain text.
RHB Groovin'
Groovin'
RHB

[ Edited ]

I'm trying to do this on my BDPS3100 (in the UK).

I brought this especially with MLB.tv in mind as it has been mentioned on various forums that this model has the app included.

Can you help? It is not there! ...nor is it in the “Internet Video” section of “Video” menu

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
BrianP

Hi RHB! Unfortunately, we are unable to assist customers outside of the US. We kindly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region.

Please use plain text.