Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Blu-Ray - Netflix, Online Video, Network & Internet

Tuning Up
digs
Accepted Solution

NHL Gamecenter Live on Bluray player

I have a BDP-S590 and would like to watch NHL Gamecenter live but the video will not play. I emailed NHL gamecenter and have not recieved a repy at this time.  I can view the NHL Vault but I would like the live games which I have the subscription. Any reccommendations to get the Live vidoe on my Bluray?  Thanks

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
digs

Re: NHL Gamecenter Live on Bluray player

Just received my answer from NHL Gamecenter

Q: When will the Sony PS3, Sony Bravia and Sony Blu Ray apps be available?

A: The Sony apps will be available by the end of January.

MORE: https://gamecenter.nhl.com/nhlgc/help.htm

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
ChrisStar

I was wondering the same thing. I have the BDPS185 model and I only have an app for NHL Vault. I guess we'll have to hope that they update it soon.

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
ColbyP

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

NOTE: Not all Internet video devices are supplied with the NHL GameCenter Live app.

Follow these steps to find out if your Internet Video device supports the NHL GameCenter app:

1. Make sure your device is connected to an active Internet connection.
  2. From the menu of the Internet video device, use the Network Update feature to make sure the latest system software has been downloaded.
  3. From the menu of the Internet video device, select the Internet icon or the Internet Content icon and look for the NHL GameCenter app.

Follow these steps to link an NHL GameCenter LIVE account with your Internet video device:

1. Press the HOME button.
  2. Select the Video or the Internet Content icon.
  3. Select the Game Center Live icon.
  4. Select one of the game folders.
  5. Select a game.

NOTE: If selecting a live game from the Todays Game folder make sure that the game has already started. Otherwise a message will appear advising the time the game will start.

1. Write down the code provided on the screen. This code will be the REGISTRATION CODE used in step 8.
  2. Using a computer, go to the NHL GameCenter Live website.
  3. If you have an NHL account enter your USERNAME, PASSWORD and REGISTRATION CODE. If you do not have an NHL subscription, click the SIGN UP button and follow the steps to create an account.
  4. Click CONNECT NOW.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
hail2pitt

Hello, 

Will the GameCenter app be suported on the Sony BDP-S390 and similar Blu-rays with Internet access?

Please use plain text.