Welcome to the Community!

Blu-Ray - Netflix, Online Video, Network & Internet

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 4 (777 Views)

Netflix completely unusable

The Netflix app on my BDP-S3200 has become completely unusable and none of your solutions have worked to get the app working again. Get a software update going on the deveice so my netflix app can stop skipping, freezing and just in general not working. This seems to be an ongoing issues with only generic advice being given by your phone support and your online support teams. This is not cool on your part, you need to do better than this Sony!

Message 2 of 4 (721 Views)

Re: Netflix completely unusable

Hi Georatm,

Welcome and thank you for considering the SONY Community!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Kindly send me a private message with your Event ID or reference number if you have contacted our product support team already so we can take a closer look into this matter. Hope to hear from you.

Regards,

-Erin

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4 (591 Views)

I have a FMP-X10 media player and netflix is unuseable on it also. i have worked with netflix and for sure

it is not their problem. sure hope you will look it this problem.

Rookie
Message 4 of 4 (29 Views)

Erin - I'm having the same issue (Netflix freezes and will not play). How can I get Netflix to work again on my BDP-S3200? Please help.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook