Welcome to the Community!

Blu-Ray - Netflix, Online Video, Network & Internet

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (430 Views)

Netflix on BDP-S3200

Netflix is always buffering on my player. The Sony support pages tell me to change the primary and secondary DNS. But I have a wireless connection and the player doesn't have an option to change either on a wirekess internet connection. What do I do?
Message 2 of 4 (387 Views)

Re: Netflix on BDP-S3200

Hi Mlhershb,

Welcome and thank you for considering the SONY Community!

We're sorry to hear that Netflix is not working properly. To isolate the issue, you may refer to the link below for troubleshooting steps:

https://help.netflix.com/article/en/node/230

You may also check this link out for additional information regarding Netflix issues:

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/55501/p/47329,47564,91677/c/65,66/kw/netflix%20

Regards,

~Ralph

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 3 of 4 (151 Views)

The solution you guys have given have not done anything to help myself and other to get Netflix to work properly. My netflix app constantly freezes, pauses and shuts off constantly. You either need to do a recall or do software updates to get the BDP-S3200 to work and stop giving faux solutions. I expect better from Sony in this regards, give us a real solution and fix netflix asap. 

Highlighted
Message 4 of 4 (103 Views)

Hi Georatm,

Welcome to the SONY Community!

We are sorry for any inconvenience. We already replied to your post. Kindly visit this link.

Regards,

-Erin

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook