Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Blu-Ray - Netflix, Online Video, Network & Internet

New Contributor
USER-953286

Netflix on BDP-S360?

I own a BDP-S360 which I purchased around 2 years ago (I think). As far as I can tell it does not have access to the NetFlix interface. However, I have seen other posts in this forum which seemed to indicate it was possible. Do I just not have it configured properly? If so, it would be wonderful if someone could give me the instructions! Did this player always have NetFlix access out of the box, or is there a firmware update required? If it's a firmware update, it would be great if somebody can direct me to the place to get it (I assume there will be instructions there). Thanks much everybody!
Please use plain text.
MatthewB

Re: Netflix on BDP-S360?

Thank you for your post. Just in case you missed my response on the other thread, the BDPS360 does not have Bravia Internet Services such as Netflix but it does support BD-Live. Any firmware updates for the BDPS360 will be listed here:

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu-li ... dl=BDPS360
Please use plain text.