Blu-Ray - Netflix, Online Video, Network & Internet

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (1,343 Views)
Accepted Solution

Sony AV Receiver STR-ZA2000ES, Windows 10 Netflix app, audio ahead of video when in full screen

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I own a Sony AV Receiver STR-ZA2000ES. This is connected to a Windows 10 (creators update 64bit) PC and a Samsung TV. If I disconnect the Sony AVR, the Windows 10 Netflix app works perfectly when the app's window is maximised to full screen. If I connect the Sony AVR there is a delay after maximizing to full screen, the video freezes for a second, and then after this the audio remains out of sync with the video (audio is ahead of video). The PC has 8GB DDR3 RAM, FX8320E CPU, Intel SSD, us Radeon R7 240 2GB video card, running Radeon 17.7.2 software. I am using HDMI 1.4A cables. Would changing to HDMI 2.0 cables help, or is there some setting I need to change on the AVR?

Netflix works fine in a browser, but I prefer the app so would like to fix this if it is possible.

Many thanks,

Tim

Enthusiast
Message 2 of 2 (1,267 Views)

Re: Sony AV Receiver STR-ZA2000ES, Windows 10 Netflix app, audio ahead of video when in full screen

I found the cause: Radeon 17.7.2 drivers. Downgraded to Radeon 16.12.2 and the problem disappeared.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook