Welcome to the Community!

Blu-Ray - Netflix, Online Video, Network & Internet

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 11 of 13 (1,020 Views)

Re: UBP-X800 Netflix freezing between episodes

I did what you recommended Chris72 and it worked! The player transitions between episodes on Netflix without issue.

Sony, my next question is, what affect did shutting off all the settings in 24p do, apart from allowing Netflix to function properly. Having a little knowledge of 24p, can I assume this will negatively impact image quality and/or motion blur with some content.

Please note that I’m using the player in a home theater with a 115” screen. So image quality issues can be very noticeable.

I haven’t watched much content yet with these settings (about 20mins), so I can’t yet speak to whether I notice any image issues.

My primary question at this point is whether Sony is working on a fix.
Apprentice
Message 12 of 13 (1,011 Views)

Sony released an update to day and it still not fixed . Maybe in the next one.

Highlighted
Message 13 of 13 (748 Views)

=============================

Hello All,

I apologize for the delay between my last posting.  I've been discussing with Design and they have identified a case where the Netflix freezes between episodes when utilizing a 2K 3D television and playing back Netflix 4K HDR content.

The recent firmware was supposed to address this condition, however I see that Chris72 is still having issues.  For the other forum members that have had this issue, have you seen any improvement with the Sep 26 firmware release?  If not, could you provide your television model?

=============================

Hello Chris72,

Could you provide your television model so that we can better understand your condition?

Thank you everyone for your feedback,

Chris

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook